Illustrator, visual storyteller and letterer from Larvik, Norway.
Commission work includes children’s books illustrations, comic book lettering, record artwork, posters, magazine illustrations and storyboards.
When not doing commissions I make wordless novels and stories (both for print and stage), urban artwork and slice of life motives with a grain of fantasy.
Most of my work are done in Procreate on the iPad Pro, with an Apple pencil. I love traveling and coffee outdoors, and this mobile device allows for producing work as doing so.
Cardiff University, Musikkfest Oslo, Vestfold Fylkeskommune, Subway, Amund Maarud, Barnebokfestival!, Sykehuset i Vestfold, VESAR AS, Tylden & Co, Kingsley Systematic Film Production, Oslo Teatersenter, Forlagshuset i Vestfold, Dreyer Bok and Amtlehus Forlag.
- Sea Ghosts, wordless novel/comic (2019)
- The Cursed (and flying!!!) Carpet, illustration based live show (2018)
- Aftenposten Innsikt
- Agenda Magasin
- Pondus (Strand Forlag)
- Donald Duck & Co (Egmont)
- Musikkfest Oslo
ILLUSTRATIONS IN BOOKS/ANTHOLOGIES
- Vampelars, children’s book by Ingunn Bilben (Amlethus Forlag, 2019)
- Kjærlighetshildringer, poetry book by Jann Right Sivertsen (Epos Forlag, 2019)
- Raslefrosken, children’s book by Nina Bay (Dreyer, 2018)
- All she needs, comic written by Jonathan Clode (All Is Not Well, 2017)
- Eksplodera, children’s book series by Nina Bay (LiV Forlag, 2016-2018)
- Lyriske Larvik, anthology; poems (Liv Forlag, 2016)
- Sannhet på boks — en hyllest til Raga Rockers, anthology; cartoons, texts (Falck Forlag, 2015)
- The Department Of Applied Chemistry (Kingsley Emmanuel, 2020). Storyboards.
- Visual storytelling workshop, Jång! Lærlingfestival (2019)
- Digital art, library tour, Vestfold Fylkeskommune (2014-2015)
- Comic workshop, school tours, Den Kulturelle Skolesekken i Sandefjord (2014-2018)
- 2019: Visit Hoth, Finse 1222. (Star Wars themed group Exhibition.)
- 2018: All is not well — Care Giving in Sequential Art, Norwegian Church Arts Centre, Cardiff (UK). (Group exhibition.)
- 2018: iPad Drawings, Sandefjord Public Library. (Solo exhibition.)
- 2015: DTK Students, Odonata Flycafé, Fornebu. (Student exhibition.)
- 2015: Poems to photos, Playroom Festival. (Group exhibition.)