Illustrator, urban artist and writer from Larvik, Norway.
I am doing illustrations for magazines, posters, records, books and storyboards, as well as lecturing and live drawing shows. Personal projects includes fanzines, urban sketching and slice of life motives with a grain of fantasy.
I does most of my work in Procreate on the iPad Pro with an Apple pencil. I love traveling and drinking coffee outdoors, and this mobile device allows for producing work as doing so.
Cardiff University, Musikkfest Oslo, Subway, The Charlotte Guest House (London), Amund Maarud/Snaxville Records, Forlagshuset i Vestfold, Dreyer Forlag AS, Barnebokfestival!, marOder/Duplex Records, Sykehuset i Vestfold, Egmont, VESAR AS, Tylden & Co, Kingsley Systematic Film Production and Oslo Teatersenter.
- Aftenposten Innsikt
- Agenda Magasin
- Donald Duck & Co
- Musikkfest Oslo
- Raslefrosken by Nina Bay (Dreyer, 2018). Illustrations & cover.
- All she needs, comic written by Jonathan Clode (All Is Not Well, 2017). Art & texting.
- Eksplodera series by Nina Bay (LiV Forlag, 2016-2018). Illustrations & covers.
- Lyriske Larvik (Liv Forlag, 2016). Poem.
- Sannhet på boks — en hyllest til Raga Rockers (Falck Forlag, 2015). Cartoon.
- VestfoldLiv (Liv Forlag, 2014). Short story.
- The Department Of Applied Chemistry (Kingsley Emmanuel, 2020). Storyboards.
- Jång! Lærlingfestival (2019)
- Library tour, Vestfold Fylkeskommune (2014-2015)
- School tours, Den Kulturelle Skolesekken i Sandefjord (2014-)
- 2019: Visit Hoth, Finse 1222. (Group Exhibition.)
- 2018: All is not well — Care Giving in Sequential Art, Norwegian Church Arts Centre, Cardiff (UK). (Group exhibition.)
- 2018: iPad Drawings, Sandefjord Public Library. (Solo exhibition.)
- 2015: DTK Students, Odonata Flycafé, Fornebu. (Student exhibition.)
- 2015: Poems to photos, Playroom Festival. (Group exhibition.)